Live-In Home Care
If you have a disabled or elderly family member who needs assistance throughout the day, Live-In Home Care may be the right option for you.
Our nurse or personal care attendant will live in your home and become part of your household. He or she will be assigned to care for your disabled, ailing or elderly loved one. Services may include but are not limited to:
- Personal Care
- Safety and Preventive Care
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Bathing (Tub and Sponge Bath)
- Dressing Assistance
- Mobility Assistance and Training
- Emergency Response
- Medication Administration and Monitoring
- Medication Record Keeping and Documentation
We will match your needs with a caregiver in our staff. To begin the process, please call 678-412-4000 to arrange for an assessment.